Spanish Puzzles for Winter Holidays with Speaking and Vocabulary. Rompecabezas del Invierno. Fiestas de Invierno.
NOTE: This resource is included in our MEGA Bundle for Spanish Winter Holidays.
Click here to see the MEGA BUNDLE for Spanish Winter Holidays!
¡Rompecabezas! These fun word scrambles, games and circumlocution activities practice vocabulary related to winter holidays from a multi-cultural perspective.
Students use their critical thinking skills to unscramble the words, play the games, and define new vocabulary in Spanish.
This set matches well with our Winter Holiday Task Cards and Writing Activities:
Spanish Christmas, Los Reyes Magos and Other Winter Holidays Task Cards
Spanish Creative Writing for Christmas and Winter Holidays. La Navidad y Fiestas
* Advanced version of our word scrambles and word game to practice vocabulary. The English definitions are hidden.
* Easy Version of the word scramble above with the English definitions given for the word scramble.
* A circumlocution writing and speaking activity to practice the vocabulary. One version has English instructions and the other has Spanish instructions.
* Three Circumlocution exit tickets. Can be printed double sided or used alone. One version has definitions for students to interpret, one has words for students to define, and one is blank for the teacher to fill in her own words. Formatted five to page for easy printing (5 pages = 25 students)
* Color coded PDF answer keys for puzzles and exit tickets.
* Color PDF slide for showing first exit ticket definitions.
* Color vocabulary slides.
* Two culture slides with photos of the Molcajete and Aztec Pictographs.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own!
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Click the green star under our store name to follow us for new products and updates.
We genuinely appreciate your feedback and comments!