Help students master the difficult concepts of all the Spanish question words, interrogatives
and qué vs. cuál
with this game that students love.
To play "Manos arriba":
* Click the PowerPoint to show a question that is missing an interrogative word.
* Students choose the correct question word and raise it in their hands.
* They get a point for each correct answer.
Can be played as individuals, or in pairs or groups.
50 questions and answers for all question words!
Print copies, students cut the words, and you're ready to go!
Do your students struggle with qué vs. cuál?
Improve mastery with:
* 2 video links explaining when to use each
* 2 PowerPoint slides to review what they learned from the videos
* 15 additional practice sentences qué vs. cuál
(65 game questions in total)
Students always love "Manos arriba". Play the game, learn how it works and add it to your repertoire of engaging class games.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Wonderful activity to review question words. It makes the students have to think! Always a win!"
* "Absolutely loved this activity! So did my students!"
* "This was great practice that really made the kids think; I did it over two days, and I saw the kids grow so much. By day 2, they were doing soooo much better!"
Looking for more Spanish question words materials?
Spanish Question Words Unit
Spanish Question Words Signs
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1