Also included in
- 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $299.99Original Price $451.87Save $151.88
- Do your students struggle to learn the Spanish question words and how to use them? This Spanish interrogatives unit has everything you need to teach your students how to ask questions with ease and fluidity. It includes: games, Internet activities, songs, classroom signs, plus bonus interactive nPrice $12.99Original Price $18.96Save $5.97
- Does your classroom look bare? Want to make it warm and inviting for your students and parents when they arrive? These colorful Hispanic countries photos, flags, and facts, inspirational quotes, question word signs, and lively classroom labels will brighten up even the darkest of classrooms. If yPrice $24.99Original Price $35.95Save $10.96
- 6000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $499.99Original Price $793.39Save $293.40
10 Spanish question word signs with authentic Hispanic images and comprehensible input to show the meaning of each of the Spanish interrogatives. Just print and hang as colorful decorations to help your students learn these tricky words!
Includes: Qué, Por qué, Cuándo, Dónde, Adónde, De dónde, Quién/Quiénes, Cómo, Cuál/Cuáles, Cuánto/Cuánta, Cuántos/Cuántas.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "These signs made learning the question words so simple. The students could clearly guess what the words meant by the phrases and questions printed on the signs. I love the size of the text and the pictures. I love the colorfulness. These signs made it super easy to stay in the target language while teaching about question words, even to my early beginner learners.
* "Displaying the question words around my classroom helped to facilitate conversations among students. Thank you for adding images, it made the meaning clear!”
* "Love, Love, Love these! I have already gotten so many compliments on them."