Do your students struggle to learn the Spanish question words and how to use them?
This Spanish interrogatives unit has everything you need to teach your students how to ask questions with ease and fluidity. It includes: games, Internet activities, songs, classroom signs, plus bonus interactive notebook flashcards, etc. Just print and go! Save over 25% off individual resources!
* Step-by-step Spanish question words teaching guide
* 5 different games with versions for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
* Real life language activities for each Spanish question words
* Internet review activities
* 6 homework assignments
* Questions for a speaking assessment/weekly review and a speaking rubric
* Two songs
* Quiz and answer key
* Spanish question words signs with authentic Hispanic culture for your classroom
* Interactive notebook trifold flashcards for each question word
* 2 video links (interviews with children, explanation of the differences between qué and cuál)
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This is so helpful! My students struggle with these words and now they may finally be able to learn them!"
* "I have always wanted to find an interrogative focused unit and I thank you for putting such a great one together! I love all the options so I can pick and choose the unit now, use others for review in the future!"
* "Very handy! I enjoyed the wide range of activities, and the songs were fun!"
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1