Spanish Reading - Banks - Los Bancos
Spanish Reading Passage about Banks with comprehension questions and vocabulary lists.
(Parts of a city - Lugares de la ciudad)
A reading passage in Spanish of a person that goes to the local bank every month to deposit money in their savings account. The main objective of this reading activity is to learn Spanish vocabulary about banks. The text is completely in the simple present tense though because of the vocabulary, this reading is aimed at a higher level Spanish 2 (going on the Spanish 3).
IMPORTANT: All information in the reading passage, worksheets and teacher guide is 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classes or for native speakers.
CONTENT: This pack contains 10 Pages:
- Reading Passage - En el banco - (1 page)
- Spanish vocabulary list about banks (nouns) - (1 page)
- Spanish vocabulary list about banks (verbs) with exercise - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions - multiple choice - (1 page)
- True or False Questions & vocabulary activity - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions (write in complete sentences) - (1 page)
- Spanish bank vocabulary - Mix & Match - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (3 pages)
LEVEL: Pre-intermediate (CEFR – A2 Level) - High Spanish 2 or Spanish 3
Una lectura acerca de los bancos con preguntas de comprensión y listas de vocabulario.
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
You may also be interested in our other Spanish Reading Products
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items!
¡Qué tengas buen día!