Spanish Daily Routines Reading - Reflexive Verbs
A reading passage in Spanish about the daily routine of Rodrigo and his family. This family is a little different in that Rodrigo is the strongest man in Chile and at the same time is a "househusband". He stays at home, cooks, cleans and looks after the kids while his wife works in an office.
The main objective of this reading activity is to practice reflexive verbs in Spanish and learn common vocabulary about daily routines. There are also some activities about telling the time in Spanish.
IMPORTANT: All information in the reading passage, worksheets and teacher guide is 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classes or for native speakers.
RESOURCE CONTENT: This pack contains 17 Pages:
- Teacher Guide - (2 pages)
- Reading Passage - La rutina de Rodrigo y su familia - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions (write in complete sentences) - (1 page)
- True or False Questions - (1 page)
- Multiple choice Questions (emphasis on telling the time) - (1 page)
- Cut and put in chronological order - (1 page)
- Saturday Routine fill the gaps with Reflexive Verbs - (1 page)
- Reflexive Verbs - Write example sentences - (1 page)
- Writing Prompt - Another daily routine - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (7 pages)
LEVEL: Pre-intermediate (CEFR – A2 Level) - Spanish 2
La rutina diaria de Rodrigo (el hombre más fuerte de Chile) y su familia.
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
Click Follow Me to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
¡Que tengas buen día!
- Angélica y Rob W.