Spanish Reading Passage about Airports with comprehension questions and vocabulary lists.
(Parts of a city - Lugares de la ciudad)
A reading passage in Spanish about a person working as a supervisor at an airport. The main objective of this reading activity is to learn Spanish vocabulary about airports. The text is completely in the simple present tense though, because of the vocabulary, this reading is aimed at a Spanish 3 level.
All information in the reading passage, worksheets and teacher guide is 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classes or for native speakers.
This pack contains 18 Pages
- Spanish vocabulary list about airports (nouns) - (1 page)
- Spanish vocabulary list about airports (verbs) - (1 page)
- Spanish reading passage - En el Aeropuerto - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions - multiple choice - (1 page)
- True or False Questions - (1 page)
- Airport related vocabulary activity - (1 page)
- Use the verbs in sentences - (1 page)
- Spanish airport vocabulary - Mix & Match - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions (write in complete sentences) - (1 page)
- Make sentences and writing prompt - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (8 pages)
Intermediate (CEFR – B1 Level) - Spanish 3
Una lectura acerca de los aeropuertos con preguntas de comprensión y listas de vocabulario.
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
You may also be interested in our other Spanish Reading Products
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items!
¡Qué tengas buen día!