** Spanish Reading - La Historia de San Patricio **
A Reading Passage in Spanish about the History of Saint Patrick with comprehension questions.
This reading passage uses the Pretérito (Spanish Past Tense) though because of vocabulary might be ideally suited for Spanish 3 students.
The worksheets are ideal for bilingual / dual language classrooms as they are completely in Spanish, including the instructions. Students are likely to encounter new vocabulary on each page so it would be good to explain (or draw) it before giving out the handouts.
CONTENT: This pack contains 7 Pages:
- Reading Passage - La Historia de San Patricio - (1 page)
- Comprehension Worksheet - Multiple Choice / Vocabulary Use - (1 page)
- Comprehension Worksheet - True of False - (1 page)
- Comprehension Worksheet - Complete sentence answers / Fill the blanks - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (3 pages)
LEVEL: Intermediate (CEFR – B1 Level) – Spanish 3
Una lectura de La Historia de San Patricio con preguntas de comprensión.
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
You may also be interested in our other Saint Patrick’s Day Reading Passages IN SPANISH
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
¡Qué tengas buen día!
- Angélica y Rob W.