Spanish reading strategies matching posters and cards for whole group reading instruction, guided reading instruction, and to support students during independent reading!
Do your bilingual or dual language students forget or struggle to apply the reading strategies you teach them? Use these posters and strategy cards to make the strategies stick!
This pack includes posters and matching cards for 95 different Spanish reading strategies.
Each poster includes the written reading strategy as well as a picture representation of the strategy.
You can use the posters during whole class instruction or guided reading, and then give students the strategy cards to use while reading independently.
Included in this set are posters that teach:
- Print concepts and emergent reading skills (habilidades emergentes de lectura)
- Decoding skills (habilidades de descodificación)
- General comprehension skills for fiction or nonfiction (habilidades generals de comprensión lectora para ficción o no ficción)
- Fiction comprehension skills (habilidades de comprensión lectora para ficción)
- Nonfiction comprehension skills (habilidades de comprensión lectora para no ficción)
The strategies are most appropriate for Kindergarten or 1st grade students, but they can also be used with 2nd grade students.
To read more about the strategy posters and cards, please download the FREE preview! The preview contains a complete list of all the strategies included in the product.
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad