Save over 30% with this time saving Spanish Reflexive Verbs Bundle!
These materials will provide you with numerous activities to use when you introduce reflexive verbs and will also allow you to revisit them throughout the school year to make sure your students learn them well. This bundle includes a 33 word English to Spanish vocabulary reference, 9 practice worksheets, a 2 person skit, a partner interview activity, a video project, a quiz, a set of 10 flashcards / bulletin board signs and more.
Also available as part of my Spanish Verbs Mega Bundle.
The breakdown is:
1. Introduction / Student Reference
2. Reflexives and Time 10 Sentences
3. Reflexives and Time 10 Translations
4. Reflexives and Time 10 Translations #2
5. Reflexive Verbs 18 Image IDs
6. Reflexives 25 Translations and 10 Infinitives with Adverbs of Time
7. Reflexives Crossword and 11 Image IDs
8. Daily Routine 29 Nouns Crossword and 14 Image IDs
9. Reflexives Video or PowerPoint Project
10. Daily Routine Nouns Vocabulary
11. Reflexives Pair Work 20 Questions 12 Image IDs
12. ¿Con qué frecuencia…? Song
14. Preterit Daily Routine Translation English to Spanish
15. Preterit Daily Routine Translation Spanish to English
16. Daily Routine Reflexive Verbs Skit
17. 33 Word Vocabulary Reference
18. Verb Flashcards / Bulletin Board Signs
Answer keys are included with the practice activities.
These items are also available for individual purchase on TpT.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to purchase this as part of a Build Your Own Bundle of Bundles.
Please click here to see more of my $-Saving Bundles.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Reflexive Verbs Bundle - Vocabulary, 9 Worksheets, Skit, Quiz & More
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. Spanish bundle, Spanish homeschool curriculum, reflexives unit, Spanish 1 and 2 curricula