Engage you students and practice Spanish daily routines vocabulary with this reflexive verbs drawing activity! An artistic activity for your Spanish class! I use these activities after introducing Spanish reflexive verbs. Great for vocabulary practice and review! Varied pages allow for scaffolding and differentiation. Included are the following activity worksheets along with a Teacher Tips page:
- Reading and Drawing- 2 different sheets (pgs. 3-4): Students read a sentence and draw and color a picture which matches the sentence.
- Listening and Drawing- 2 different sheets (pgs. 5-7): Teacher reads the included script while students write the sentence they hear. They then draw and color a matching picture.
- Writing and Drawing (pg. 8-9)- Students write original sentences to using the verbs. They then draw and color a matching picture. A second page provides the option of students writing about their own daily routine.
Speaking Option: Students work with a partner to dictate their original sentences while their partner writes and draws the sentences.
If you like this activity, check out my other drawing activities.
Spanish Clothing Drawing Activity
Spanish Adjectives Drawing Activity
AR Verbs Drawing Activity
ER and IR Verbs Drawing Activity
Gustar + Infinitives Drawing Activity
Here's what other Spanish teachers are saying about my drawing activities!
- "I really like that this product aligns itself with comprehensible input practices."
- "Great practice. My students enjoyed this activity because it didn’t feel like a traditional worksheet."
- "These worksheets were a perfect way to include some art into the class!"
- "Engaging and ready to go activity."
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
Look under my store name, "Island Teacher" for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
Check out my blog for more Spanish teaching ideas!
Island Teaching Adventures