A fun reflexive verbs activity and game to help teach and / or practice common Spanish reflexive verbs.
·.·•This activity is also included in my Big Packet of Reflexive Verbs
Great for Spanish 1 students who are just learning the reflexive verbs and need supplemental activities to help practice and remember these important verbs.
Students assemble a seashell "envelope" with 12 common reflexive verbs
"bubbles" to use for the game. The inserts are included in picture form, Spanish word form, English word form and blank templates
are provided if you want your students to draw their own illustration of the verbs.
After assembling their seashell envelopes and cutting out the vocabulary bubbles, students can use the pieces in a variety of ways- as flashcards, as game pieces for memory or with the Octopus On Guard game board included!
"Pulpo en Guardia" is a vocabulary version of “slap jack” - students "pop" the vocabulary bubbles (instructions included!).
The following pages are included in this lesson:
• Instructions for use / Teacher Tips
• Assembly Photos / Instructions for folding
• Vocabulary List of the 12 Reflexive Verbs used in this packet (see below for complete list)
• Seashell Envelope Template for storing the vocabulary inserts
• Octopus On Guard / Pulpo En Guardia (slap jack) game board
• Reflexive Verb picture "bubble" inserts
• Reflexive Verb Spanish Word "bubble"inserts
• Reflexive Verb English Word "bubble" inserts
• Blank circle "bubble" inserts in which students can draw the vocabulary, write the vocabulary or add additional vocabulary.
The following vocabulary is included in this activity:
acostarse - to go to bed
bañarse - to bathe
cepillarse los dientes - to brush one’s teeth
despertarse - to wake up
dormirse - to fall asleep
ducharse - to shower
lavarse - to wash oneself
levantarse - to wake up / get up
maquillarse - to put make up on
peinarse - to comb one’s hair
quitarse - to undress
sentarse - to sit
vestirse - to get dressed
Enjoy! ♥ La Profesora Frida
☺ Please click the green star and "Follow Me!"
Join me on Facebook to connect with World Language Teachers around the globe!
✓Visit my BLOG and become an email subscriber!