Spanish Reflexive Verbs Pair Work, Oral Assessment, Assignment - This item contains:
1. 20 reflexive verb questions about daily routines
2. Sample responses to the 20 questions
3. Suggested uses, in addition to pair work oral practice
4. 12 reflexive verb clip art images for students to identify
There is a variety of reflexive verbs used including acostarse, irse, secarse el pelo, lavarse, afeitarse, callarse, ponerse, maquillarse, sentarse, cepillarse el pelo / dientes, dormirse, despedirse, despertarse, peinarse, levantarse and ducharse.
The suggested uses for this item are:
1. Pair work oral practice
2. Follow up written assignment
3. Written translation assignment before pair work
4. Oral assessment
5. Students write an essay about their partner’s daily routine
6. Project the Sample Responses page before students begin partner practice to familiarize them with the vocabulary.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my reflexive verbs materials.
Please click here to see my Spanish vocabulary materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Spanish Reflexive Verbs Pair Work, Oral Assessment, Assignment
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. verbos reflexivos