This activity contains 12 scrambled sentences that students must unscramble and put in order so that the sentences make sense. Each sentence includes 7 words, 2 of which are a reflexive pronoun and a conjugated reflexive verb in either the present or preterit tense. Verbs included are: levantarse, afeitarse, maquillarse, callarse, irse, bañarse, lavarse, marcharse, ducharse, and secarse.
Included in the download:
- scrambled sentence rectangles
- answer key with Spanish and English sentences
- numbered paper for students to write the Spanish and the English sentences
- sentences in English only that can be used as an additional translation activity
- instructions and suggestions
The ordering activity can can be completed by students in 2 ways:
1. Simply write the numbers on each rectangle.
2. Students can first cut the rectangles apart and manually put them in order, either on a hard surface, or the pieces can be glued to paper.
3. Students can cut the rectangles and manually put them in order, then write the sentences in the correct order on the paper supplied.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish reflexive verbs materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish ordering activities.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish verbs materials.
Spanish Reflexive Verbs Sentences To Put in Order - Verbos Reflexivos
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License