Spanish Reflexive Verbs Speaking Activity - Daily Routines
- Objective -
The main objective of this speaking activity is to practice reflexive verbs in Spanish and learn common vocabulary about daily routines.
This is speaking activity in Spanish about daily routines. Students are given a survey (una encuesta) with a list of different daily routines in Spanish. Each student needs to find someone else in the room that meets the requirements of each daily routine that appears on the list. (There are 16 different daily routines and a space for students to add their own).
There are two main versions of the survey:
- Questions with the reflexive verb already conjugated.
- Sentences using reflexive verbs in their infinitive form. Students then need to conjugate the verb before asking the question to other students.
IMPORTANT: All information in the reading passage, worksheets and teacher guide is 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classes or for native speakers.
CONTENT: This pack contains 6 Pages:
- Teacher Guide - (1 page)
- Daily Routines Survey - Conjugated Verbs - Name/Signature - (1 page)
- Daily Routines Survey - Conjugated Verbs - Yes/No - (1 page)
- Daily Routines Survey - Infinitive Verbs - Name/Signature - (1 page)
- Daily Routines Survey - Infinitive Verbs - Yes/No - (1 page)
- Daily Routines Survey - Blank response version - (1 page)
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
You may also be interested in a similar product: Spanish Reading - Daily Routines - Reflexive Verbs
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!