Also included in
- Looking for super fun, NO PREP activities to review with your Spanish students? Play these Jeopardy-style trivia games with them! In this bundle, you get TEN different Jeopardy-style trivia games at a savings of 20% versus buying the games individually! Students will be engaged as they work in teams$32.00$40.00Save $8.00
- Looking for super fun, NO PREP activities to review grammar and vocabulary with your Spanish students? Check out these Jeopardy-style trivia games! Students will be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in categories like Conjugation, Fill in the Blank, ¿Dónde está el error?, Translation$105.00$140.00Save $35.00
- If you teach Spanish 1, you NEED this Spanish 1 mega bundle of 100+ activities! In it, you will find 26 task card sets, 32 digital task card decks (Boom Cards), 6 conversation card sets, 21 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games, 9 Cucharas (Spoons) games, 13 Pesca (Go Fish) games, one easy-to-grade$299.00$435.00Save $136.00
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving over 35% on 196 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $275 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you wi$499.00$775.50Save $276.50
Looking for a super fun, NO PREP activity to review reflexive verbs in the present tense with your Spanish students? Play this Jeopardy-style trivia game with them! Students will get a great review of reflexive verbs and daily routine vocabulary while playing this game. Students will be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in the following categories: Conjugation, Fill in the blank, ¿Dónde está el error?, Translation, and Un Poco de Todo. In addition to the traditional point value questions that start at $100 and get increasingly more difficult as students work their way up to the $500 questions, there is also a fun ‘Make a Wager’ bonus option for each category that is like Final Jeopardy.
Included in the zip file:
• Interactive Reflexive Verbs Trivia Game in PowerPoint
• Score sheet for teams to keep track of their points
• Comprehensive instructions and tips for playing the game (including how I play so every team answers, every time, and students stay engaged and learning!)
Reflexive verbs used in this game: bañarse, ducharse, levantarse, cepillarse, secarse, ponerse, quitarse, sentirse, irse, sentarse, dormirse, maquillarse, afeitarse, vestirse, despertarse, acostarse, lavarse.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other 50+ trivia games in my store!
This game is also included in my discounted Spanish 1 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this game!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE Reflexive Verbs Task Cards for Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts