* Guacamole - A fun word scramble and puzzle that practices the verb list. Color coded answer key provided. Contains a follow up circumlocution worksheet for writing and speaking to practice other irregular yo verbs. (4 pages, 2 color coded answer slides, 2 culture slides)
* Foto-Safari and Exploradores del Mar: A long version and short version of our Search and Find games that play like Battleship (but without all the violence!) Players use their verbs to find the opposing players animals. Play both versions for the maximum practice. Grammar key is included on the game sheet to help students use the verbs correctly. (4 pages plus Student Vocabulary and instructions slides. Teacher instructions)
* Student Pairing Cards: These cards have an ocean theme. Each card has a set of five questions that use the grammar structure. (Note, the same set of questions is on each card). These can be used for dictations, writing and speaking practice. Use the cards to match up students for the Foto-Safari game. A blank set of cards and an additional three question dictation activity is included along with corresponding projection slides. There are fifteen pairs of different animals in a set.
* Two ¡Cuéntame un Cuento! Creative Writing Activities. Students choose from two fun situations and work together to create a short story using the verbs from the list. A follow-up comic strip and writing activity is included. The Blank Comic Strip can be reused for future activities. (6 pages - includes blank comic strip template with sequence adverbs. Teacher instructions included)
**Grammar Pop - Regular Present Tense Verbs - A full set of Color Slides in a PDF format. Fun graphics and follow-up questions make it easy to visualize the grammar. Includes a printable exit ticket with corresponding slide.
* Class Instructions and Vocabulary Slides.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own! Play Quizlet live and other games.
Use these activities by themselves or to supplement any textbook.
Actividades para aprender el presente regular de los verbos. Juegos, rompecabezas y actividades.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Click the green star under our store name to follow us for new products and updates.