This is a 20 page PDF that includes a set of Spanish activities to get your students speaking in Spanish in class!
There are 9 different activities including:
- An interview to a classmate
- Rewrite what the classmate told you
- Find a friend who...
- Find different objects in the classroom and draw them.
- Ask a friend when was the last time he/she did something.
- A whole class and team building activity that involves learning adjetives in Spanish.
- A whole class activity to practice any Spanish vocabulary topic.
- A poem to read aloud, learn and discuss.
- A 'would you rather...' game in Spanish.
Student printables are in Spanish.
The activities are translated into English in different pages.
Includes possible answers to questions and a 3-page adjetive list in Spanish and English.
It also includes my email just in case you want the Word document instead of a PDF.
Have some fun and have your students practice their Spanish!
Thank you!!! Happy teaching!