Spanish SPRING Break Find Someone Who Ir a Future Easter Break Pascua Primavera
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- Here is everything you need to celebrate Spring in Spanish class. Multiple ways to chat about Spring Break or Easter Break both before and after the break, a mini cultural unit about Las Fallas, and a March Music bracket. This Spanish Spring bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or SpaniPrice $21.99Original Price $26.96Save $4.97
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This is a Pre Spring break in Spanish Class Find Someone Who speaking activity. It is the perfect one-day speaking and writing activity before Easter break or Spring break in Spanish class. This last day before Easter break chat is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive).
This Find Someone Who would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they will do over the SPRING break using the Spanish future tense.
This PDF Spanish Spring Break Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - Interpersonal questions - yo form provided - most support
- ✅ Page 2 - Presentational writing about friends - support of s/he forms - most support
- ✅ Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self - differentiated support word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
A stress-free, zero prep activity before Spring Break where students build a positive classroom community and get to know each other.
This people search or people hunt activity was designed as an interpersonal communicative activity to get Spanish students talking. Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
This is a PDF-only resource. If you would prefer a similar activity post-break editable Google Slides Activity, I would suggest FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides instead. Or upgrade to get both options plus more activities with the Spring Bundle
What other Spanish teachers say about this before Spring Break activity
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great way to get my students engaged and speaking on the last day of school before spring break! - Proficiency & Paletas
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy, no prep! Effective for different levels . Gracias. - Vanessa D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great activity for my level one's! - Sara J
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including thisFind Someone Who - PRE spring break, plus Find Someone Who - post spring break (past), POST Spring break discussion Slides, FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, Las Fallas - mini cultural unit & Mania musical - March music Bracket.
You might like these other Spanish Find Someone Who Resources
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download. Please update your PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.