Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn Spanish verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 330 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of Spanish vocabulary and verbs$49.99$66.87Save $16.88
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
Do your students struggle with learning the Spanish school supplies? Are they unable to use their new vocabulary in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on quizzes?
These 22 Spanish school supplies interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students to use these words (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently via vocabulary in context. Use them with or without interactive notebooks.
For each flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: gustar personal a, preterite, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Not sure yet? Try free samples:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?