The Spanish Activity Book Bundle (updated and expanded)
Perfect for stations!
With over 30+ varied and differentiated activities ranging from school topics, technology, education, this Spanish Class Activity Book is the perfect companion to your Spanish curriculum! Spanning across 80 pages, it features a plethora of short informative comprensible reading texts contextualizing high frequency vocabulary learned and practice on previous pages, engaging writing prompts, pre and post engagements questions, front-loading vocabulary, gap-information activities, grammar activities, paired speaking exercises. Activities in this book can be used for Spanish levels 1 and 2 or review for higher levels. Check out the table of contents for more information!
Some of these activities are offered for free on TPT. Those have been indicated below.
Table of Contents
Level Spanish 1+
1. Vocabulary front-loading activity (All About Me Activity- on TPT)
2. High-frequency vocabulary interview/ students figure out the word based on context.
3. Interest inventory activity- writing/ dialogue with other students
4. Venn Diagram compare and contrast activity
5. Paired conversation exercise
6. Gustar speed-dating communicative activity- Free on TPT
7. Short reading on Rafael Nadal accompanied by video (listening activity)
8. Respond to questions about Nadal (gustar) Free on TPT
9. Gustar activity: La Chica Colombiana (4 activities)- Free on TPT
10. Gustar cloze-text activity about movie preferences
Section 2: La escuela
11. School supplies and classroom vocabulary matching (3 activities)
12. 21 Questions activity/movement activity ¿Qué hay en la clase activity? (classroom vocabulary activity)
13. Speed dating activity “Qué haces en las clases.”
14. Paired speaking activity with Mónica’s schedule
15. Compare and contrast schedule with that of Mónica’s
16. Fill out school schedule activity
17. Questions about students’ schedule (vocabulary, verb and grammar practice)
18. Explanation of verb conjugation (6 activities)
19. En la papelería cloze -text dialogue activity (5 activities)
20. School Unit cloze-text quiz and writing assessment
Level Spanish 2+ (Footnotes ease comprehension with Spanish 1).
22. La escuela en Japón: Una entrevista (4 activities)