This is a set of 8 Spanish scientific tools trading cards that you can use with your students when teaching science and preparing for experiments. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them.
*Note: This product is also available in English. Find it here
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Spanish Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This set includes:
• 8 Spanish scientific tools trading cards with the word and picture on the front. The back has the word’s definition and a sample sentence.
• The same 8 Spanish scientific tools cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to fill in the definitions and sentence.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more scientific tools to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their scientific tools cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
I print these Spanish scientific tools trading cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 8 words included in this set of cards are:
• cilindro graduado
• vaso de precipitados
• Placa Petri
You may also like:
Spanish Biomes Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Spanish Scientific Method Vocabulary
Spanish Geography Vocabulary Bundle
Check out my other SPANISH
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Spanish Scientific Tools Vocabulary
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License