Spanish Seasons Bilingual Poem and Activities - This is a short poem to teach the four seasons and highlight the placement of Spanish adjectives with nouns, and gender agreement. There are 2 lines for each season.
Included in the download:
1. One Spanish/English page with large font for presenting and practicing vocabulary in class.
2. One Spanish/English page with 2 poems per page for student handouts.
3. One page with a close activity of the Spanish version. The English translation is included.
4. One page with an 8 square grid. Each square contains a line of text for students to illustrate.
5. One page with activity ideas.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my poetry materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish Weather and Seasons 4 Stanza Bilingual Poem - Las Cuatro Estaciones
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. poesia, poemas