Please follow me to see Activity Packs for each month of the year! Help students learn and use holiday and seasonal vocabulary throughout the entire school year.
1.Blank Calendar: Students write the days of the week in Spanish on the blank calendar. Then, they will write the numbers for the dates. You can have your students keep this in their notebooks and refer back to it throughout the month to help them keep organized. Whenever there is an assignment, quiz or test, just take out the calendar and use it as an opportunity for students to get organized.
2.September Questions (2 pages): Students will answer a variety of different questions about the month of September.
¿Cuántos días hay en el mes de septiembre?
¿Cuándo se celebra el Día del Trabajo? Apúntalo en el calendario.
¿Cuándo se celebra el primer día del otoño? Apúntalo en el calendario.
¿Cuál mes viene antes de septiembre?
¿Cuáles personas tienen sus cumpleaños en el mes de septiembre?
3.Find Someone Who: There 3 different worksheets which can help with differentiation in the classroom.
Worksheet #1: Los Útiles Escolares
Students will get out of their chairs and walk around during this mingle activity. They will ask each other the questions indicated in each of the boxes on the worksheet. For example:
Student A: ¿Tienes un lápiz en tu mochila?
Student B: Sí, tengo un lápiz en mi mochila.
Student B: No, no tengo un lápiz en mi mochila.
-When a student finds someone who has that item, they will have
that person write his or her name in the box.
-The first student with the most signatures wins the game.
Worksheet #2 : El Año Escolar
Worksheet #3: El Verano
4.Partner Dictation: This is a short passage about Back to School. Student A and Student B will receive two different worksheets. The worksheets have different information of them. They cannot look at each others paper. Student A will read sentences #s 1-5, and Student B will listen and write what Student A says. Then, they will change roles. Student B will read sentences #s 6-10, and Student A will listen and write what Student B says. When they are finished, they should correct their own dictation by looking at their partner’s paper.
5. Information Gap for September Level 1: (ir + infinitive)
This is a partner activity in which students are trying to fill in the activities for the month of September. Student A and Student B receive a calendar, but their calendars have different information. Students will have to ask and answer questions in Spanish. Questions have been provided for the students in the target language. Students can choose to take turns asking questions or have one person ask all the questions then the other.
Note for the teacher: When making copies, I usually make Student A’s worksheet on one color (i.e. yellow) and Student B’s worksheet on a different color (i.e. blue). This helps so much when passing out the papers.
6. Information Gap for September Level 2: (Preterite Tense)
7. Mis Propósitos para la Clase de Español: Students will put a check in each box next to the activities they plan to do this year in their Spanish class. Then, they will write a sentence for each one using the grammatical structure “ir + infinitive”.
8. El Verano (Preterite Tense): Students will put a check in each box next to the activities they did during the summer. Then, they will write a sentence for each one using Preterite tense.
9. Regreso a Clases Word Search Puzzles
Level 1: Find School Supplies Vocabulary words.
Level 2: Translate the vocabulary words from English to Spanish. Then, find the words in the puzzle.
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE
Back to School Spanish (Regreso a Clases) BUNDLE
This includes all my Back to School Spanish Lessons:
1. September Activity Pack (Actividades para septiembre)
2. Back to School Spanish Conversation Boards
3. Back to School Spanish Roll & Write Activity Boards
4. Back to School Spanish Word Wall
5. Back to School Spanish Vocabulary & Grammar Review
More Spanish Lessons
Spanish Back to School Conversation Board: Getting to Know You
Spanish Subject Pronoun Posters and Worksheets
Spanish Present Tense Verb Activity Boards Roll & Write
Hispanisc Holiday BUNDLE
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺