This product allows students to practice the present tense conjugations of the verbs ser and estar. This note sheet is an alternative way to take notes, allow students to work with conjugation charts, or even assess students. If your students are anything like mine, having important notes in more than one place is crucial. I feel that having notes in numerous places also teaches students how to use different resources.
- One cut-able note sheet
- One conjugation endings sheet with three cut-able endings charts
- Interactive Notebook Activity
- I have my students cut out the title, charts and conjugation endings to glue into their notebooks. I use this as a quick, manipulative assessment after I have already taught the endings.
- I also have my students color or highlight the endings before they glue them. They choose three different colored hi-liters and color each set of endings a different color.
- Note Sheet
- This activity can also be used as an introduction to the present tense conjugation endings. The sheet with the title and charts can be used as a note sheet so a notebook would not been needed.
©2019 Teaching with Sra. Fougnier