This is a catchy tune that teaches Spanish colors and shapes. The "I spy" game is so fun, that my students ask to sing and play it when we have an extra few minutes in class through the year. Since I keep the shape posters up all year, I can simply take one down and play.
TUNE, BASED ON:
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
(TENGO UN CÍRCULO AZUL)
******NOW with two forms of this activity! One version with "brown" as "café" and one with brown as "marrón". This has been done to meet the needs of teachers located in different regions.
1. Eight verses, each on its own page, Las Formas y Los Colores, sung to the tune of "Michael Finnegan." I use my computer and project it to my board to teach the song. (I print and bind it after we learn the song and put it in my classroom library.).
2. A fun game is included with 8 shape posters (8.5 X 11). (I use these for my bulletin board and for the "I Spy" game. )
3. Flash cards with Spanish.
4. Flash cards with English.
5. Color and create flash cards.
6. 5 student worksheets. (2 printables which cut and paste matching shapes with Spanish name, 1 printable matching colors in English to Spanish, 1 color pattern sheet, 1 color by number)
Other games to play using this product- memory, four corners.
Learn Spanish and have fun! ♥Please rate my products for TPT points.
♥This product coordinates nicely with: