Also included in
- Dreaming in Spanish Mega Book Bundles features 16 resources spanning from Spanish 1 (Novice) to Spanish 3 (Intermediate). These resources can be used as part of curriculum as the themes are rich and varied, or they can be used to supplement a Free Voluntary Reading Program. Each resource listed belo$40.27$56.75Save $16.48
- Are you looking to supplement your Education or School Unit for Spanish? Check out these activities below, as they are many and varied! Or are you just looking to start or complement your Free Voluntary Reading Time, I 've got the perfect activities that will engage your students while they learn. *$35.25$52.50Save $17.25
Looking for a creative way to teach basic -ar verbs and school supplies? Check out this resource! This resource contains:
1. A short story about two- Colombian boy-crazed teens who go shopping for school supplies at a local papelería (the infographic of the Papelería and sales is included). While they discuss common topics about school, boys, and ditching class (Raquel), they stumble upon an all too common situation in the local store. They'll have the chance to look beyond their privilege and "pay it forward." This opportunity makes them think more about their good fortune and future decisions.
This story contains a glossary for students as well.
Most of the story, if not all, is told in the present tense. Many of the regional vocabulary and new words are footnoted.
2. Comprehension Questions
3. Grammar/Vocabulary fill-in-the-blank about the girls' next step
4. Infographic about Papelería Real and comprehension questions
5. Infographic about Papelería in Latinoamerica and how they are slowing disappearing