This fun roll-a-die game is so easy for teachers and students to learn and play! The game features snowman and wintery Spanish vocabulary along with a Spanish sing-along to help students organically learn vocabulary! Whether teachers are experienced with Spanish or not, we are here to help!
- Game instructions
- Die key (featured in 2nd thumbnail)
- Game board
- Labeled game pieces (colored version [featured in 1st thumbnail] and outlined version for coloring)
- Completed version of game board (featured in 3rd thumbnail)
- "Silly Sombrero Slips" -- Game Twist! Silliness to ensue! :-)
- Sing along MP3 with lyrics and translation ("Hombre de nieve" to the tune of "Up on the House Top")
- Target vocabulary with accompanying pronunciation MP3 files (for students, teachers, substitutes, parents, etc.)
- Optional vocabulary phrases with pronunciations (phrases focus on "Tiene..." [He/She has...] and "Necesita..." [He/She needs..."])
- Bonus instrumental version of the song of the day for background ambiance!
Questions? Reach out anytime and "Let's Talk Globally!"
Language University: Foreign Language Through !
Lia at firstname.lastname@example.org!