Want a fun way to review grammar or give more comprehensible input through music? Want your students to actually understand the songs they are listening to? Use this Spanish song bundle to review present, preterite, imperfect and present subjunctive by pre-teaching vocabulary, actively doing cloze activities and extending the song by drawing, writing or speaking!
This bundle includes the following songs and activities:
1. Donde Jugarán Los Niños by Maná to teach vocabulary relating to the environment and the future tense.
Included in this packet:
- A pre-listening activity with vocabulary illustrated with pictures, including a quick bingo game to review vocabulary
- A cloze listening activity for the song Donde Jugarán Los Niños by Maná (found on Youtube)
- A post-listening activity using the vocabulary from the song that relates to the environment and future tense.
- A post-listening activtiy that allows students to reflect on what the environment will be like in the future and what they can do to help take care of the environment.
2."Si La Ves" by Franco de Vita to review present perfect in Spanish.
- A pre-listening activity to introduce vocabulary
- A cloze activity of the song "Si La Ves" by Franco de Vita (available on Youtube)
- A "Find Someone Who" activity using present perfect and some conversation questions relating to the song
3. Sería Feliz by Julieta Venegas to review imperfect subjunctive and conditional in Spanish.
Included in this packet:
- Cloze activity with the song Sería Feliz by Julieta Venegas (Available on Youtube) and true/false listening comprehension activity based on the lyrics
- Speaking and writing extension activities
4. "Hermosa Ingrata" by Juanes to get students used to hearing past perfect subjunctive in Spanish! Included in this packet:
- Vocabulary list and vocabulary activity
- Past perfect subjunctive practice
- Speaking activity
- Cloze activity of the song Hermosas Ingrata by Juanes in Spanish
Want to purchase these items separately? Check them out here:
Donde Jugarán Los Niños - Future Tense
Si La Ves - Present Perfect
Sería Feliz - Imperfect Subjunctive/Conditional
Hermosa Ingrata - Past Perfect Subjunctive
Looking for other songs in Spanish?
La Tierra del Olvido por Carlos Vives - Present Tense
Bachata en Fukuoka por Juan Luis Guerra - Preterite
Soy el Mismo por Prince Royce - Imperfect
Que Suenen los Tambores por Victor Manuelle - Present Subjunctive
Need more teaching resources?
Follow me on Pinterest for great ideas and resources!
Check out my blog for excellent teaching strategies!
Have Facebook? Follow @comprehension2communication