Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.28 MB | 12 pages
This song is perfect to review the different conjugations (Infinitive, Present, Imperfect, Gerund, etc.) in Spanish or to make a general overview prior to that knowledge as the information is presented in an explicit and easy context.
The bundle includes two files: a PowerPoint Presentation (9 slides) and a Worksheet (3 pages) with several activities about the song being presented in the PowerPoint.
1) The PowerPoint includes:
- An introduction about the band and Asturias, with some comprehension questions and a video that gives additional information about it.
- Two versions of the song: one of them with the full lyrics in both Spanish in English to show to the students prior to the activities. And a second one with the same gaps that students will have in their Worksheet. Links to the song are provided and it is embedded in the Presentation.
2) The Worksheet includes several kinds of activities to do:
- Before the song: Comprehension activities about a reading about the band and Asturias. Look for specific vocabulary related to the song.
- Listening the song: Cloze activity with the lyrics.
- After the song: Matching activity, Translating sentences related to the song.
If you download it, I would really appreciate you to rate it and/or comment. Thank you!
If you like this product, make sure you check my other products in my store: