These Spanish Speaking Activities, Task Cards are perfect for quarterly assessments, midyear, midterm, final exams, or classroom use. Includes 40 situations in English to ask your students such as:
1. We are at a party. Introduce yourself to me. Tell me your name, where you are from, and how old you are. Mention your best friend's name and nationality. Point out by physical description someone you already know/ or have met at the party and ask me if I know that person.
5. Pretend I am coming to visit you from another country. Tell me what the weather is like here and what sort of clothing I need to bring. Describe where you live. Is it near or far from the school? What do teenagers do there on weekends?
12. Tell me something you are thinking about/planning to do this weekend and ask me if I would like to come with you. (Do you want to . . . , How about if we . . . , What do you think about if we . . .) Tell me you'll come by to pick me up at a particular time.
25. Begin to tell me a story (fairy tale, legend or children's story). How does the story begin? Describe the weather, time, scenery, background, characters. Describe what the characters were doing and how they were feeling. Mention several things that happened. How did the story end?
There is a wide range in the situations from basic to advanced intermediate (using preterite, imperfecto to tell a story). I usually use these questions with my Spanish 2-4 students. This resource also includes situation cards, teacher tips and a grading rubric. Includes JPGS for distance learning.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "You amaze me! I am thrilled about introducing these fun topics to my level 3's and 4's. I like to have them speak everyday....this truly is a treasure!! Muchísimas gracias por su trabajo."
* "Excellent teaching aid for my IB students. Thanks a million!"
* "Great speaking test. I will use these situations all year to practice with my students."
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?