Also included in
- 15 Must-Have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School to help you through the first month of Spanish class! (Plus 3 additional digital activities to use with Google Slides!) This Back to School Spanish bundle is perfect for new teachers or for seasoned teachers to supplement what you already have. I w$49.95$70.95Save $21.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$280.25$405.25Save $125.00
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Each activity$17.75$25.75Save $8.00
This Spanish speaking activity gets students up and out of their seats to "Find Someone Who" can answer questions about classmate's families, pets, favorite classes, sports and food. Students try to get as many signatures as possible. Fun and engaging activity!
Appropriate for students in the middle of Spanish 1. Good review of the verb tener, family vocab, sports vocab, food, classes and dog/cat.
No prep activity. Just print & speak!
- Is football your favorite sport?
- Do you have many siblings?
- Do you have a cat?
- Is Spanish your favorite class? and more!
Teachers are saying:
- "Great speaking activity to use at the beginning of the school year with Spanish 2 to get them speaking right away the 1st week!"
- "Such a fun activity to get kids moving and talking!"
- "Thanks! I needed something for some groups that I will see more than others during the first week and this is simple and perfect."
Level: Novice Mid
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can communicate on some very familiar topics using single words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
I can respond to yes/no questions.
I can answer a variety of simple questions.
Save money with the Spanish Speaking Activities BUNDLE
You may also like:
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.