Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moving.
- ✅ 5 Question Cards for Spanish Class Sets (125 pages PDF)
- ✅ 19 Find Someone Who - including an editable template (100 pages PDF)
- ✅ 8 Weekend & Break Chat Digital Google Slide Sets (230 slides)
These Spanish task cards, weekend talk, and Find Someone Who people search would be great for any Spanish students including middle school Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a variety of topics. These are student-centered, differentiated speaking activities for Spanish class. There are options to support all Spanish learners where they are at speaking in any teaching situation, all year long, that you can use year after year.
These Speaking Activities in Spanish include the following tenses & topics
- ⭐️ Spanish Present Tense Super 7
- ⭐️ Spanish Present Tense Sweet 16
- ⭐️ El préterito - ir
- ⭐️ El préterito
- ⭐️ General Weekend Chat in Spanish
- ⭐️ El imperfecto
- ⭐️ El futuro simple
- ⭐️ ir + a + infinitive
- ⭐️ El condicional
- ⭐️ Pre & Post Summer Break
- ⭐️ Día de muertos
- ⭐️ Pre & Post Winter Break
- ⭐️ Valentine's Day
- ⭐️ Pre & Post Spring Break
See below for more details about each kind of Interpersonal speaking activity for Spanish class.
- ✅ Super 7 Present task cards
- ✅ fue (went)
- ✅ Mi Verano - 1st day of school
- ✅ weekend Chat task cards
- ✅ discuss any novel in Spanish class
5 versions of Spanish question cards are provided for each set of task cards
- ✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - provides more support & includes all I & s/he forms. (great for accommodations in small group chat)
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page - without support.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support. (great for accommodations)
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion. See the descriptions of each individual set for more details.
- ✅ There are optional extensions to have students write about their class as well.
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form and ink and printer-friendly.
- ✅ 17 Full Find Someone Who Speaking Activities (5 pages PDF each)
- ✅ Each of the seasonal speaking activities includes differentiated versions
- ✅ Version 1 provides more support and includes all I & s/he forms
- ✅ Version 2 would be more appropriate for upper levels.
- ✅ Each set includes at least 2 speaking versions & 2 writing versions
- ✅ All seasonal sets are in PDF form - use the TPT EASEL tool to edit digitally.
- ✅ 1 Editable Google Find Someone Who templates set - to make your own digitally
The PDF FSW contains differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ✅ Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ✅ Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- ✅ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
What level of Spanish students could use these speaking activities?
- ✅ These Find Someone Whos would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as later Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about various times of the year.
- ✅ Even if students have had limited exposure to the tense of the activity, all forms needed are provided on the easier version to support all learners.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
Included Find Someone Who Activities, see each one for more details.
To use any time of the year
- ✅ Weekend Talk (preterite tense Spanish)
- ✅ Weekend talk (future tense Spanish)
- ✅ ¿Fuiste…? (past tense)
- ✅ Conditional tense
- ✅ NEW - Find Someone Who Editable Templates
Seasonal for specific holidays and times of the year
- ✅ Mi Verano (past tense).
- ✅ Day of the Dead
- ✅ este descanso de invierno (future tense)
- ✅ Holiday Break (past tense).
- ✅ Valentine's Day (present tense Super 7)
- ✅ Este descanso de primavera (future tense)
- ✅ Spring Break (past tense).
- ✅ Este verano - (future tense).
Super 7/Sweet 16 High-Frequency Verb Speaking Activities
- ✅Present Tense Super 7
- ✅ Sweet 16 - Present tense.
- ✅ Imperfect Tense Spanish
- ✅ Preterite Tense Spanish.
- ✅ Future tense Spanish
8 Weekend & Break Chat Digital Google Slide Sets (230 slides)
Digital speaking options are great for paperless classes, absent students, virtual learning, or anytime when you do not have a chance to print something out. Just project and let students chat. These digital Spanish-speaking activities are great to post on Google Classroom for 1:1 digital classrooms.
General Digital Weekend Chat Options for all year long
- ✅ Weekend Chat 2022 - 45 Editable Google Slides - for any MONDAY
- ✅ Future Tense Spanish Weekend Chat Google Slides - for FRIDAY
- ✅ Weekend Chat Preterite Sides - with general discussion slides
- ✅ Weekend Chat 2021 Slides - with "move your people" virtual activity
Seasonal Digital Weekend Chat Options for around breaks - each 30 slides
- ✅ Mi verano Google Slides - el préterito
- ✅ Post Winter Break Chat Slides - el préterito
- ✅ FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides - future tense Spanish
- ✅ Post Spring Break Chat Slides - el préterito
Seasonal Digital Weekend Chat for around breaks
- ✅ The first 15 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides would be great to post as the first activity on the 1st day or week. They are separated into reading, speaking & writing practice & could fill up a whole class period. Or they could be used each day during the 1st week of school as a class starter or ice breaker. They would work well as digital homework or sub plans too.
- ✅ The second 15 slides are general questions to click through and discuss or have students write down, type, or discuss answers. You could pick a few to focus on and discuss after each break. For distance learning, you could go through the slides together or maybe have students answer the questions using Flipgrid and respond to each other, or have students go through them in small groups in breakout rooms.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐️ Bundle up for a deal! ⭐️
*You can always request a refund for overlapping resources you already own.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of resource types. The Find Someone WHo & Question Cards are PDF Downloads. Update your PDF reader if needed. The Google Slides will be added to your drive in a folder called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog - Question Cards in Spanish Class, mixing up Find Someone Who & Weekend Chat in Spanish Class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.