Also included in
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Use with any$13.47$19.25Save $5.78
- Six fun activities for beginning Spanish students to practice calendar vocabulary in Spanish! Learn Spanish days of the week, months and how to form dates. Great for an introduction to the unit, test review or easy Spanish sub plans.Includes: writing activity, speaking activity, word search, crosswo$12.25$17.50Save $5.25
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginners! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word walls, 33 word sea$275.80$390.30Save $114.50
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1600 pages of activities for beginners! (a $379 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE! SAVE 30% by buying the bundle!Spanish resources inclu$265.26$378.95Save $113.69
Find Someone Who has a birthday in each month and season of the year. Fun and engaging printable activities to practice forming the dates in Spanish, writing the months and seasons in Spanish. Great movement break to get students out of their seats and speaking Spanish!
Fun get to know you game! 2 no-prep communicative activities. Just print and speak. Prints 2 activities per page.
Level: Novice Low to Novice Mid
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can communicate on very familiar topics using a variety of words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
I can communicate some basic information about my everyday life.
I can give dates.
Teachers are saying;
- "Another fun and easy to do speaking activity for all ages to build confidence!!"
- "I love this activity for a quick, but meaningful conversation activity for my students!"
- "Perfect to start off the year talking in Spanish."
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.