Also included in
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible Spanish classroom by getting all the essentials for back to school in one place! This proficiency centered bundle includes Spanish-speaking country activities and classroom decor, high-frequency word walls, sweet sixteen verb posters in$17.53$25.04Save $7.51
- Never wonder again what you're going to use to teach Spanish-speaking culture when the biggest Hispanic holidays come around. This proficiency-centered bundle includes resources perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month like the Spanish-speaking country bulletin board activities and webquest. For Spanish$51.06$72.94Save $21.88
- Teaching for proficiency doesn't have to eat up your weekends and your prep time in your comprehensible Spanish classroom. Get all the essentials you need for distance learning to teach Hispanic culture, high-frequency verbs, and Spanish 1 vocabulary in one place and get back to teaching with compre$100.50$125.62Save $25.12
What better way to keep celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month in Spanish class than to promote the diversity of Spanish-Speaking countries all year round with great classroom decor? This bulletin board set of Spanish-speaking countries showcases Hispanic heritage in the US as well as in all Spanish-speaking regions. It also includes a full set of cultural research activities that are classroom-tested and sub-approved.
These Spanish-Speaking Country/Region labels are a great way to show your students how important it is to learn Spanish as well as introducing the exciting culture of the Hispanic world. All labels are entirely in Spanish.
This product places special emphasis on Spanish speakers and Hispanics in the United States as well, by including the 9 US states with the most Spanish speakers.
These 32 labels work well as desk labels or as a bulletin board display, and also includes a full list of resources, a cultural webquest, ideas and activities for continuous year-round use!
PSST....Save 30% on this resource in the Back to School Bundle for CI Teachers
If you're ready to show your students that Spanish class is much closer to home than they think, then keep reading for all the juicy contents in this packet. I use these bulletin board labels all year-round as classroom decor, a cultural teaching tool, a webquest activity, and a last-minute sub plan. They are multipurpose and classroom-tested!
- 32 Spanish-Speaking Countries and Regions
- 20 official Spanish-speaking countries
- Puerto Rico and The United States
- 9 US States with a high Spanish-speaking population
- The Canary Islands
Spain & Latin America:
- Location with map and country flag
- Spanish-speaking population as of July 2017, CIA World Factbook
- Traditional foods of each Hispanic country
- Well-known people from the Hispanic country/region:artists, politicians, musicians, historical figures, athletes, scientists, activists, and journalists
***a healthy mix of pop culture and culturally important figures***
US & 9 US States with High Hispanic Population:
- location with map and flag of US, state map
- Population number & percentage of Hispanics as of 2016- according to Harvard Study
- Important Hispanic Americans from that state: from various spheres of American culture
Resources for Extension & Exploration:
- Includes access the growing list of Hispanic Country and Regions Resources!
- List of blogs and websites for each Spanish-Speaking country’s cuisine
- Original article from Harvard Observatorio on Latino populations in America
- Homework/Webquest research activity, ¿Dónde se habla Español? Postcard in both Spanish and English
- Idea list for continuous use in class throughout the year
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber for exclusive freebies, giveaways, and exclusive content!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
Get your lessons organized:
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Connect your students with the daily life of students around the world
Bring the party virtually - Confetti not included :)
Save big on current and future digital lessons: