This Spanish MUSIC, CULTURE, AND GRAMMAR unit includes information about 16 Latin artists and has an entire SER unit with countries, capitals, and nationalities so you can teach this material in context along with current popular songs and Latin artists.
This expanded culture unit is an excellent way to teach Spanish-speaking countries, capitals, nationalities, birthdays, time, professions, descriptive adjectives, months of the year, numbers, and materials while learning about famous Spanish speakers. Included as an added bonus is a comprehensive Spanish-speaking countries, capitals, nationalities, and Spanish-speaking singers unit with notes, Power Point, maps, practices, an article activity and a creative writing and speaking activity about 16 different Spanish-speaking singers, and assessments & quizzes. (95 pages!)
The links included also have additional videos and cultural information to extend student learning about Spanish music, Spanish songs, Hispanic culture, and Latin artists. Battle it out in your classes with a Spanish song of the week contest! We have tons of great new music to choose from on our website:
You can use this 95 page EDITABLE music unit all year long for language development, sub plans, grammar lessons, warm-ups, brain breaks, and to learn language and culture! The answer keys and the video links are all included! #spanishsongoftheweek #baileviernes #songoftheweek
This EDITABLE popular Latin song unit with culture and SER teaching materials includes: - MÚSICA LATINA EN ESPAÑOL
1) Spanish-speaking Countries, Capitals and Nationalities Power Point
2) Spanish-speaking Countries, Capitals and Nationalities Notes in Spanish with Fill-In Practices
3) Spanish-speaking Countries, Capitals and Nationalities Practice Maps and Test
4) ¿De dónde son los cantantes? Map with Home Countries of Famous Latino Singers Fill-Ins and Answer Keys
5) Spanish-speaking Countries and Spanish-speaking Singers Quiz with Answer Key
6) Las canciones asombrosas – Compare Two Songs Writing and Speaking Activity
7) Spanish-speaking Singers Biographies – Basic and Intermediate Versions with Comprehension Questions and Answer Keys
Included Artists: Chyno Miranda, Camila Cabello, Ha*Ash, Jesse & Joy, Natti Natasha, Sebastián Yatra, Álvaro Soler, Carlos Rivera, Reik, Camila, CNCO, Nacho, Greeicy, Daddy Yankee, Prince Royce, and Luis Fonsi
8) Ser Notes with Latino Singers Information to use as Warm-Up, while teaching an individual song, or as a student created bulletin board
Included Ser Rules: Profession, Possession, Permanent Physical & Personality Characteristics, Origin, Nationality, Time & Date, Renaming Subject – Linking Nouns and Material/Made of
#lospaiseshispanos #spanishspeakingcountries #ser #serrules
See all of our most popular and best seller games!
Visit our Spanish-speaking countries, holidays, and culture section on our website!
Los Días Festivos
Click below for AWESOME grammar, vocabulary and AP Spanish resources!
ALL of our movie packets with tons of resources are here!
Visit our Spark Enthusiasm Spanish Store for additional high quality ideas and products for your Spanish classes.
For high quality Back to School resources, please visit BACK TO SCHOOL
To see ALL of our sparkenthusiasm best seller products, please visit