Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Do you struggle to make Spanish speaking countries culture come alive? Want to bring your students on virtual field trips to all 21 Hispanic countries without ever leaving your classroom? Want to convince even your most reluctant learners to speak Spanish so they can visit all these beautiful Hispanic countries?
This best-selling resource has everything you need to do all these things and more. Great for Hispanic Heritage Month or for teaching culture all year long!
A whole year of Hispanic culture for the Spanish speaking countries. Hours of lesson plans including colorful photos, facts, nationality practice, video clips, flashcards, maps, quizzes, games, and much more. Save 25% off individual prices and get special bonus files (not available in individual resources).
* 6-8 colorful photos with Spanish captions representing the people, places, food, festivals, plants, and animals from each country (can be used as a 120 slide PowerPoint to teach about the countries)
* 101 video clips representing each country (3-7 clips per country)
* Accompanying question guide (1-5 questions for each video, includes Google Classroom copy and paper copy)
* Large, small, and mini colored country flags
* 5 interesting facts about each country in Spanish and in English
* 25 digital flashcards to review countries, capitals, and flags
* Black and white country flags (color by number)
* Blank continent maps to label (online and paper)
* Black and white map quiz for Google Forms
* Country/capital matching quiz (digital and paper)
* Ideas and lyrics for Spanish flag songs for older and younger students (music not included)
* Mini flags with nationalities to use for partner activities
* Nationality adjective practice pages (digital and paper)
* Nationality practice game
* Nationality quiz and answer key (for Google forms)
* Flashcards for the flags and the countries
* Flashcards for the countries and their capitals
* Challenge activities for differentiated learning
* Flashcard speaking activity
* Cultural research project and grading rubric
* Hispanic country word search
* Hispanic country realia search (students find evidence of Hispanic countries in their daily lives)
Over 700 pages of lesson plans and resources!!
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This is by far absolutely amazing! This definitely saved my life today. My students were so beyond into this presentation. I work at an inner city school, behaviors are often out of control. I mean just yesterday I got a shut the F@#$ up during my lesson! lol... Today, they were in love! Thanks! Un millón de gracias."
* "Fantastic resource to teach Spanish students in an exciting and engaging way about the Spanish speaking countries we cover. Love it!! Great links to videos as well!!"
* "This bundle is amazing! It has so much information, beautiful color pictures, videos, it's well organized and easy to use. I highly recommend it!"
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?