Spanish Speaking Countries PowerPoint, Photos, Facts, Class Decor
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you struggle to make Spanish speaking countries culture come alive? Want to bring your students on virtual field trips to all 21 Hispanic countries without ever leaving your classroom? Want to convince even your most reluctant learners to speak Spanish so they can visit all these beautiful HispPrice $39.99Original Price $54.94Save $14.95
- 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $299.99Original Price $463.85Save $163.86
- Does your classroom look bare? Want to make it warm and inviting for your students and parents when they arrive? These colorful Hispanic countries photos, flags, and facts, inspirational quotes, question word signs, and lively classroom labels will brighten up even the darkest of classrooms. If yPrice $24.99Original Price $35.95Save $10.96
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning and remote learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speakPrice $249.99Original Price $350.55Save $100.56
- 6000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $499.99Original Price $805.37Save $305.38
Spanish Speaking Countries PowerPoint of photos, interesting facts, classroom decorations for each of the 21 Hispanic countries. This PowerPoint includes 6-8 colorful photos representing the food, people, animals, and places that make each country unique. There are 1-2 photos per page.
Use this as a presentation or as bulletin board decorations for your classroom to inspire your students to study Spanish. Show the presentation all at once or talk about one country a week throughout the year. 5 interesting facts in English and Spanish for each country.
Here's what teachers are saying:"
♦ "I LOVE these! I used them to decorate my classroom at the beginning of the year. I love that my kids' wandering eyes are still learning. It definitely increased my students' interest in other countries and cultures."
♦ "This resource is so full of beautiful culture, images, and content!”
♦ "Beautiful photos that really help my lessons come alive. Gracias!"
♦ “Very engaging and informative for students!”
Want Hispanic culture for the whole year?