Also included in
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
Find 21 Spanish speaking countries and capital cities in 2 challenging digital Spanish word searches! Fun distance learning activity to help students become familiar with the names of Spanish speaking countries and capital cities. Use with GOOGLE SLIDES™. Also good for emergency Spanish sub plans. Available as a printable.
Includes two word search puzzles in Google Slides where students find the countries (and cities) that are listed in the word bank. Students move a highlight strip to cover the country they've found, then cross it off in the word bank. Includes an additional worksheet where students write the names of the countries and list the capital cities. Answer keys included.
Must have resource for first year Spanish students and a great review for intermediate students. Use word searches as a warm up, an introduction to a unit, homework, an after the test activity, with fast finishers, in stations, or no prep sub plans.
**This activity was designed to be used as a digital resource with Google Classroom™. It was created with Google Slides™. You can share this resource with each student.**
Level: Novice / Beginning Spanish / Spanish 1
What teachers are saying about the printable version:
- "This is absolutely perfect for my geography unit with Spanish 1. I'm using it for 6th-8th grades!"
- "Refreshingly challenging for my level 1 students."
- "Excellent for sub plans!!!!! Gracias!"
More Digital Resources
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases. Let me know what you think about digital word searches for Google Slides!
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.