This is a Spanish passport mini booklet activity over the 21 Spanish-speaking countries and capitals. This activity can be used as a fun vocabulary and matching review.
This activity includes:
* Lesson plan with step by step instructions
* Spanish passport mini booklet activity (Color and Blackline)
* Spanish-speaking countries, capitals, and nationalities reference sheet
* How-to guide on making a mini booklet from a 8.5 by 11 inch sheet of paper
* Optional/Larger 4 by 6 inch mini booklet for younger students (Added on 9/27/2016)
Countries included: España, México, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Cuba, La República Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Guinea Ecuatorial
Please see the PREVIEW with a sample page from this activity.
This item is also available in my
Spanish-Speaking Countries, Capitals, and Nationalities Bundle at a 40% Savings.
You may also like:
Spanish-Speaking Country Profile Project
Spanish-Speaking Countries and Capitals Maps and Quiz
Spanish Countries Geography Facts Internet Scavenger Hunt
Flags of Spanish-Speaking Countries Coloring Sheets
Flags of Spanish-Speaking Countries Windsock Craftivity
Check out all of my Spanish Countries resources!
Want to be updated about new Spanish products and sales from my store via email? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name "Spanish Made Easy
" at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!