This is a Spanish passport mini booklet activity over the 21 Spanish-speaking countries and capitals. This activity can be used as a fun vocabulary and matching review.
1. Lesson plan with step by step instructions
2. Spanish passport mini booklet activity (Color and Blackline)
3. Spanish-speaking countries, capitals, and nationalities reference sheet
4. How-to guide on making a mini booklet from a 8.5 by 11 inch sheet of paper
5. Optional/Larger 4 by 6 inch mini booklet for younger students (Added on 9/27/2016)
Countries included: España, México, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Cuba, La República Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Guinea Ecuatorial
Save 30% with my Spanish Countries and Capitals Vocabulary Unit which includes:
Hispanic Culture Internet Scavenger Hunt
Spanish-Speaking Countries and Capitals Passport Mini Booklet
Spanish Speaking Countries and Capitals Vocabulary Activities
Spanish Speaking Countries and Capitals Vocabulary Games
Spanish-Speaking Countries (Cultural Facts) Interactive Notebook Activity
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy
at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!