Teach your students about all 21 Spanish-speaking countries of the world using this country fact sheet activity.
1. Print out all 21 pages on white cardstock and then assign one country to each student.
2. Students will first have to do simple research on their assigned country and fill out their country fact sheet.
3. Then, students will fill in all of the blanks on the country fact sheet and color the flag, the map, and draw pictures with labels where needed.
4. Finally, students can present their country to the rest of the class in Spanish!
For a more involved activity, have each student complete the fact sheets for all 21 Spanish-speaking countries of the world.
Teacher Tip! An example of a finished country fact sheet is included at the end.
Included with this resource are:
- Detailed instructions (NO PREP!)
- One country fact sheet template for all 21 Spanish-speaking countries of the world (Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Spain, Equatorial Guinea)
- One example of a finished fact sheet (Mexico)
- Link to one of my favorite YouTube videos that works PERFECTLY with this activity