This is a Dates/Time/Weather project that incorporates Spanish speaking countries.
1) Choose a Spanish speaking country
2) Express where it is located and provide a map
3) Create 3 examples of time zone differences between your country and another country
4) Research 3 well known people from the country and write their birthdays
5) Research the weather and create 3 sentences using weather expressions/seasons/months
6) Research and display 3 cultural facts about the country
1) Project explanation sheet and rubric
2) List of the 21 Spanish speaking countries to choose from
3) A chart for students to use to record other student's project information during presentations
4) A sheet for students to use to complete the project in Spanish or English.