In this project, students use the internet to research a Spanish-speaking country, then they use the template to create a Facebook-like info page for their country, including a "wall", a "friends" list, a "photos" page, and an "about" page. Students also compare/contrast the Spanish-speaking country with their own.
Zipped folder includes:
- Project directions page
- Example Facebook-type info pages for Spain
- Blank template for info pages (as PDF and as PPT files, so that you can have students write by hand or edit on a computer)
- List of countries to choose from
- Example country comparison page with short personal reflection
- Blank country comparison template for students (as PDF)
- Rubric for grading completed work
This project is ideal for beginning-level students, as all directions are in English and students are expected to present information in English.