¡Hola! This is a handout to help students develop their oral communication skills in Spanish. Its purpose is to get students to open up and take chances, and to explore various ways of expressing themselves without trying to translate each word. I broke it down into 8 strategies (see thumbnails).
This set includes:
- Page 1: Note-taking sheet for the 8 speaking strategies - Students can offer their own ideas and/or use yours, and take notes in the spaces provided.
- Page 2: Activity based on notes - Students brainstorm ways of utilizing some of these strategies to communicate various messages.
- Page 3: Alternative to Page 2 activity - Instead of completing page 2, the same situations can be cut into strips and assigned to groups (or students can pick strips out of a hat).
- Page 4: Graphic Organizer for pages 2 & 3
- Page 5: Handout summarizing each strategy with examples
- Pages 6-14: 9 Posters - Full-page versions of the slides on Page 5
Hope this helps your students as much as it has helped mine!
All images are public domain.