Also included in
- Are you tired of mopey kids on Spanish Valentine's Day, Día de los Enamorados, Día de San Valentín? Use these Valentine's Day Spanish vocab expressions, games, speaking and writing activities, crafts, and cheesy love songs to guarantee that every student will have a special day (at least in Spanish$9.99$13.98Save $3.99
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$317.60Save $67.61
- Everything you need to spice up Spanish holidays: Day of the Dead, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, and Cinco de Mayo. Games, writing, PowerPoints, flashcards, songs, speed dating, videos, decorations, and so much more. Many of these resources are my best-sellers. Va$49.99$91.86Save $41.87
- 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual pr$299.99$451.37Save $151.38
Looking for some fun ways to get your students speaking Spanish on Valentine's Day, or any other day of the year? Try Valentine's Day Spanish speed dating for Día de los Enamorados! Students prep questions beforehand or use the questions provided to go on pretend speed dates with their classmates.
They answer the questions honestly or answer as famous people, imaginary people, etc. Guaranteed good times for Día de San Valentín or for any day! Can also be used as sub plans.
* Speed Dating Instructions
* 3 Levels of Dating Questions for 2nd Year to 5th Year Spanish Students
* Page for Writing Your Own Dating Questions
* Page for Taking Notes about Your Dates
Perfect for ACTFL Foreign Language Standards:
Standard 1.1: Students engage in conversations, provide and obtain information, express feelings and emotions, and exchange opinions.
Standard 1.2: Students understand and interpret written and spoken language on a variety of topics.
Want lessons for all the major holidays?