Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save over 30% with this Spanish Sports Bundle! It includes 28 pages with everything you need for lots of sports vocabulary practice. There are plenty of activities to introduce and practice vocabulary during a sports unit, plus revisit sports throughout the year using different grammatical concepts. These activities can also be used with upper level students as back to school review, and there are several activities that work well as sub lessons.
Also available as part of my Spanish Vocabulary Mega Bundle.
There are 6 practice worksheets, 1 quiz/test, 1 sports drawing activity, 1 partner vocabulary practice activity, Spanish to English and English to Spanish vocabulary lists, 2 skits, and 2 readings/translations. The breakdown is as follows:
1. Las Escaleras Partner Vocabulary Practice
2. Word Search
3. Sports Conversation Essay
4. Sports Conversation Essay Sample Reading
5. Sports Conversation Essay Translation/Skit
7. English/Spanish Vocabulary
8. Spanish/English Vocabulary
9. Weather, Seasons and Sports Reading
10. Weather, Seasons and Sports Spanish to English Translation
11. Weather, Seasons and Sports English to Spanish Translation
12. Sports Drawing with Gustar
15. Sports IDs
16. Sentences with Gustar, Encantar and Odiar
17. Crossword Puzzle Version 1
18. Vocabulary List for 2 Crossword Puzzles
19. Crossword Puzzle Version 2
Answer keys are included.
These activities are also sold individually on TpT.
Created by Sue Summers
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish Sports Bundle - Vocabulary, Practice, Skits, Quiz, Pair Work, and More! by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.Spanish bundle, bundled activities, sports unit, Spanish homeschool curriculum, Spanish 1 and 2 curricula, deportes