Spanish Spring Break Primavera BUNDLE Easter, Las Fallas, music bracket, pascua
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Here is everything you need to celebrate Spring in Spanish class. Multiple ways to chat about Spring Break or Easter Break both before and after the break, a mini cultural unit about Las Fallas, and a March Music bracket. This Spanish Spring bundle could be adapted for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3.
Spanish Spring Bundle Includes the following.
- ✅ 2 Printable Find Someone Who activities - Pre & Post Spring Break (5 pages each)
- ✅ 2 Digital Google Slides activities - Pre & Post Spring Break (30 slides each)
- ✅ Las Falls Mini Spanish Cultural Unit
- ✅ NEW 2023 Spanish March Music Bracket Mania Musical
**Please note, this is not a complete and sequential unit, but rather all together it contains materials that could fill about a week of 45 minute class periods.
See below for more details about all included resources.
FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides
This editable Google slide show includes variations of a weekend chat or talk for distance learning Spanish class. It includes a variety of communicative activities to get students reading, talking, and writing the day or week before Spring break. This activity is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier options, with lots of repetitions of voy a.
POST Spring break discussion Slides (past)
This editable Google slide show is a great way to review or introduce the past tense (preterite). Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier slides. It is a great way to start class on Monday or after Spring break that personalizes content to your students. It focuses on the preterite tense talking about specific events of the break.
Find Someone Who - PRE spring break (future)
It is the perfect one-day activity before Spring break in Spanish class. It is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive). Even if students have had limited exposure to future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
Find Someone Who - post spring break (past)
What to do on the first day of Spanish class after Spring Break? This is the perfect interpersonal Spanish activity for the first day back from Spring break or Easter break of Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about with you did over the break using the preterite tense. This people search or people hunt activity was designed as a Spanish interpersonal communicative activity to get students talking in Spanish class.
Las Fallas - mini cultural unit (in March)
This is an Editable Google Drive Folder mini unit over the cultural celebration with the following included:
- Directions to the teacher
- An editable 19 slide Google slideshow to guide instruction (with embedded song, videos & authentic resources linked)
- A student note graphic organizer (both print & Google versions)
- An optional reading assessment - both print & Google forms
- bonus Breakout EDU
NEW Mania musical - March music Bracket 2023
This Spanish class music bracket unit includes:
- Directions to the teacher (which includes links to all editable resources)
- Editable Google Slide Digital music bracket "bulletin board"
- Editable Google Slideshow with 20 slides (with authentic videos in Spanish inserted, artists & nationalities)
- Printable song titles for the bulletin board (both large & small in Google Docs)
- link to Youtube playlist of songs
- New this year! - 8 Google Forms ready-made for round 1 digital voting
What teachers say about this Spring in Spanish class bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This bundle was a lifesaver! The FSW pre and post descanso gave me a good two weeks worth of activities (pre and post Spring break). - Alice (8th grade Spanish)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These are my go to activities to get kids talking about what they did during a break from school. I love these and the seller makes them very easy to use. (9th-10th grade Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get this Spring Bundle for the best deal on all of my Spring resources all together including POST Spring break discussion Slides, FUTURE Spring Break Discussion Slides, Find Someone Who - PRE spring break (future), Find Someone Who - post spring break (past), Las Fallas - mini cultural unit & Mania musical - March music Bracket.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that once you click Add to Drive, will be added to your Google Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Spring Break Chat & Las Fallas Unit
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.