Spanish Sub Plans Preterite vs Imperfect Reading Comprehension Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are your students struggling with the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them? They will get a TON of great practice with this bundle! This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses bundle includes 27 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. iPrice $81.25Original Price $101.50Save $20.25
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 99 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets20 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gaPrice $296.50Original Price $395.50Save $99.00
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! Fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 & 2 bundlPrice $599.99Original Price $942.25Save $342.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of Spanish resources for preterite vs. imperfect that you can use in your classes? If so, this discounted bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of preterite vs imperfect with these 13 easy-to-use resources for learning SpanishPrice $41.25Original Price $51.50Save $10.25
- Make reading in Spanish class fun with these 44 sets of no-prep printable reading activities! There are three print-and-go activities to go along with each comprehensible reading passage for you to choose from- task cards, a crossword puzzle, and worksheets. Talk about an easy Spanish sub plan!TherePrice $156.00Original Price $195.00Save $39.00
These printable preterite vs imperfect activities are for anyone looking to improve their Spanish students' reading comprehension skills and understanding of the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them. There are three print-and-go activities to go along with the comprehensible reading passage for you to choose from: task cards, a crossword puzzle, and worksheets. Talk about an easy sub plan!
⭐️ Save 20% on these sub plans and all my other preterite vs imperfect resources with the Preterite vs Imperfect Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it. ⭐️
This PDF file includes:
- One reading passage
- 34 task cards
- 1 crossword puzzle
- 1 set of worksheets
- Ideas for using the task cards in Spanish class
- Answer keys for each activity
Prefer the digital version of these activities? Click HERE to see the self-checking Preterite vs Imperfect Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture!
Please see the preview for the reading passage and questions so you can make sure this will work for you and your students.
These no-prep Spanish reading comprehension activities are great for:
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Choice boards
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Mystery Picture - Flamenco Dancer
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Preterite vs. Imperfect Google Forms Assessment
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Boom Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Task Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Preterite vs. Imperfect Cucharas (Spoons) Game
Preterite vs. Imperfect Conversation Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Escape Room
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my preterite vs imperfect activities!
La Profe Plotts