PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a 2-person, 17 line skit for practicing subject pronouns. One character asks the other about the other character's brother, sister, and self. Quien and quienes are used along with 6 different subject pronouns and 5 conjugations of the verb ser. This is a short, simple skit that students enjoy presenting and can easily memorize.
Included in the download:
1. Suggestions for using the skit
2. Skit with the English translation copied 2 per page for student handouts.
3. Skit without the English translation copied 2 per page for student handouts. This can also be used as a translation activity.
4. Skit in large font for presentation and practice as a class.
Created by Sue Summers
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish Subject Pronouns Skit / Role Play - Oral Activity by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.