Also included in
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
Oh no! Not the Spanish subjunctive again! No need to worry. This 2-3 week unit has everything you need to spice up the present Spanish subjuntivo: games, songs, web activities, quizzes, tests, a teaching guide, funny animal pics for memes, and so much more. Believe it or not, your kids will actually have fun learning this tricky tense! This is one of my best-selling resources. Can be used with Google Classroom and also includes JPGS for distance learning.
Here's what's included:
* Teaching Schedule/Teacher Plans
* Formation of the Present Subjunctive
* Subjunctive and Indicative Triggers Sheet
* Sample Sentences to Demonstrate How Certain Expressions Can Take Either the Subj. or the Indicative
* Sample Sentences for Uncertain, Incomplete Actions (a menos que, sin que, para que, etc.)
* Sentence Translation Worksheet and Answer Sheet, Golf Instructions
* Golf Translation Game
* Pictionary/Charades Review Game
* Quiz #1: Formation/Answer Sheet
* Quiz #2: Subjunctive and Indicative Triggers/Answer Sheet
* Quiz #3: Formation in Context/Answer Sheet
* Comprehensive Test and Answer Sheet
* Song with Fill-in-the-Blanks and Answer Key
* Three Websites with Internet Activities
* Speaking Practice: Temas y Tapas (Language Café), Class Debate, Newspaper Articles, Dialogues
* Letter Writing
* Trigger Cards
* Estoy Buscando . . . Game Instructions and Cards
* 3 Song Videos
* Verb Flashcards for Conjugation Practice
* Funny Animal Pics to Inspire Memes
* Subjunctive and Indicative Triggers for Your Bulletin Board
* Google Classroom versions for applicable activities
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Best item I've ever bought. Well thought out and creative. Very well priced. Dos pulgares hacia arriba!"
* "Thanks a million! This is certainly one of the most useful printouts on the subjunctive that I have seen. Clear explanations, varied exercises, fun activities, and related websites."
* "Subjunctive is so broad and hard to teach--this really broke it down into teachable sections, as well as added some really fun and challenging review games that high-schoolers love! I've used these ideas and variations of these ideas so many times since I purchased this!"
Want all my Spanish grammar lessons?